THE DEATH AND CEMETERY
OF LAMAR COUNTY, TEXAS
©Ron Brothers and Betsy Mills, Paris, TX, 1999-2009
You MUST read this
before you browse or use the database!
- Information contained in these records are for the private use of individual
researchers. Commercial reproduction of these records in any form is forbidden
without the expressed written consent of Ron Brothers and his associates.
Individual information may be quoted in its entirety only if the proper source
citation is given, i.e.
Ron Brothers, The Death and Cemetery Records of Lamar County,
Texas, On-Line Edition (Paris, TX: ReBroMa Press, 1999.)
- These records are both death and cemetery records. To be in this database
- Die in Lamar County and
be buried elsewhere
- Be buried in Lamar County
- Have a tombstone in place
in the county
- Some females are entered separately by maiden and married names. A parenthesis
( ) around a name indicates a married name of the female, NOT
the maiden name.
- A blank space in the "Date of Death" means the person has a tombstone and
is not deceased.
- "See Notes" means they died in Lamar County but were buried elsewhere.
- Star * and caret ^ in the notes are paragraph indicators. This is a database
and not a word processor and these help when any information is converted
to a word processor.
- If you have additions, corrections or would like a biography included
in a record please use the add/change link after you locate the person.
We strongly believe in citing sources therefore
your U.S. mailing address must be sent before any changes can be made to
records because YOU are the source. Corrections to
records cannot and will not show up immediately
on the web pages. These pages may only be updated on a semi-annual basis.
- Please do not email a query about one person. What you see is all that we
have. Please be patient, we are doing the best we can.
Use of the database
implies your agreement to the above.
IF YOU HAVE TIES TO LAMAR COUNTY
YOU OWE IT TO YOURSELF
AND YOUR ANCESTORS
TO BECOME A MEMBER OF
THE LAMAR COUNTY
Find out More
Click Here For
a Membership Form
Many thanks to Betsy Mills, Roberta Woods, Ruth Renfro, Mary Claunch Lane, Patricia
Ferguson, Mary Ferguson, Skipper Steely, Carmen Burks, Debbie Burks, Debbie Anderson and
James Russell Hicks for the time and effort they spent in adding data to this project.
In Memory of the late Elizabeth House for her
love, kindness, understanding, patience,
unfaltering support and her many years of dedication and service to this project.
©Ron Brothers and Betsy Mills, All Rights Reserved, 1999-2009.