Special thanks to Duffie & Kathy for permission to use their info and pictures on the site.
This cemetery was read in Jan 1992 by Evelyn Cole & Roberta Doty.
Only 2 marked burials were notated at that time. They had no idea what the name of it was, so they called it Light House Cemetery, as it is located on the grounds of the Light House of Jesus Christ Pentecostal Church.
Their notations were "There are only four graves here, but it is a nice, small (80 x 140 feet) cemetery. There is a cyclone fence around it. It is located on the north side of US Highway 190 about two miles east of Merryville.
|Arnold, C A Avon||May 10, 1916 Dec 24, 1998 (Clarence Avon) s/o John & Zadie Bailey Arnold|
|Arnold, Katherine Harvey||Oct 29, 1934 Dec 12, 2001 w/o C A Arnold|
|Arnold, Charles Wilson||Aug 23, 1914 Aug 7, 1979 CPL US Marine Corps WWII s/o John & Zadie Bailey Arnold|
|Arnold, Margaret S||Oct 10, 1911 Jul 14, 1976 w/o Charles Wilson Arnold|